GE Renewable Energy
Since June 2015
to May 2015
- Since February 2014 - Engineering and commissioning of diesel generator sets (Emergency power supply)
- Establishing genset controller program with PLC (ABB AC500 series/Codesys) and HMI interface (Proface and ABB CP400 series)
- Schematic drawings (E3 Software)
- System I/O control
- System parameters adjustment
- System communication control (Ethernet, Modbus, analog inputs & outputs)
- HMI display control: Alarms, sequence of events, modes, breakers control...
- Diesel first tests, control of fuel supply operations
- Genset real tests (Synchronisation with grid, parallel operations, island operations)
- Control of emergency power supply operations (Loss of grid voltage).
- September 2013 to January 2014
- Commissioned combined units (excitation system and frequency inverter for gas turbine generator)
BASLER ELECTRIC FRANCE
to August 2013
- Commissioned excitation systems, analog and digital voltage regulators for synchronous machines (mostly in power generation field):
- Adjusted system parameters.
- Controlled I/O.
- Set and adjusted annex programs (touch screen, PLC, protective relay...).
- Set and adjusted controller’s PID loop.
- Performed no load tests.
- Performed load tests.
- Made troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Trained staff on site (French, English and German).
- Made customer support when at office.
- Worldwide area: Power plants, ships, oil platforms, industrial process, around the world.
- Since 2013: trainer at office (French/English/German).
Gave technical courses about basics of:
- Synchronous machines.
- Basics of power electronics
- Gave hands-on courses about most of Basler digital devices.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Product training on customer's facilities (French, English and German)
- Customer support
- Area : Power plants, ships, oil platforms, industrial process...
- Since 2013 : trainer at office (French/English/German).
Gives technical courses about basics of
- Synchronous machines,
- Power electronics
Gives hands-on courses about most of Basler digital devices.
Control Builder software with Codesys: ability of navigation, logic and settings modifications
CP400 Soft: ability of navigation, settings modifications, display modification.
HMI: CP400 series
GP Pro EX: ability of navigation, settings modifications, display modification.
HMI: AGP series
Simatic software: ability of navigation, logic and settings modifications
PLC: ET-200 and S7-300
Good skills on synchronous generators, excitation systems, and phenomena with synchronous machines in parallel operations
Good skills on excitation system & voltage regulation
Knowledge of synchronous machine, synchronization (low and medium voltage system)
Basics of SIEMENS T400 Controller (for voltage regulation)
French: mother tongue
English: conversational and working knowledge
German: conversational and working knowledge
Louis Couffignal high school - STRASBOURG
to June 2004
2 years of electrical and automation courses.
6 weeks training period by Masterfoods company - Steinbourg .
2 months training period by Basler Electric Company : design and achievement of an electrical system for this diploma.
Louis Marchal high school - MOLSHEIM
to June 2002
2 years electrical and automation courses.